Quote:
When exporting the PDB from jEmplode, I'm getting a lot of messages of the format "Invalid track number value on FID: 4321".

The track number for those tracks is most likely not a number - it would not convert from a String to an Integer using Java's Integer(String) constructor. You can export your DB to .csv or XML to see what is stored in the track number field.

Quote:
I'm also getting albums sorted incorrectly in the Palm app. All of which would seem to make sense on the surface.

Albums are sorted chronologically based upon the year value in your database. If there is no year value in your tags, I default the year to 1900. Is this the sorting you are seeing? I should update this on my online manual.

Quote:
But the FIDs it's complaining about don't exist and the albums that are sorted incorrectly seem to have valid track numbers. Any way I can get more information out of the plugin?

Sorry, the FID that I print out for debug purposes is an integer - convert to hex to find the fid in jEmplode. I can update this with some additional debugging information, what kind of debug data would you like to see come out on the console? I could print out the offending text in the field or some other type of alert.

Also if you send me your CSV output I can check your tags to see what any issues may be.