Ridata has generally tested as the fastest flash media for read and write and it's what they sell.

The site design leaves a lot to be desired, that's for sure. Just click the "Go Shopping" text at the very top - it's white on blue. That will take you to a page which lists products on the left and details on the right once you tell them you're not in Australia (Australians have to pay tax).

Shipping to Canada was super fast, taking about 3 days, but costing $22 when I placed my last order. I see now they offer DHL with lower shipping at about $14.

I first used them in 2002 and have since not found a better price on cards this fast. I haven't been in the market lately, so make sure to compare current prices. Back in 2002 the price difference between the Ridata from them and another name-brand like Transcend, Lexar or Sandisk was quite large even after shipping. I think i bought 3 512MB cards at that time for myself and a friend.

Vasa (the owner) and the site are very well known (or were) in digicam forums like DPreview.