Quote:
Obviously you didn't take 39 separate photos with 13 different lenses in your player, the pictures are all of the same Pink Floyd track at the same time point and it is not paused.

Actually, it was paused. I don't know why the pause icon isn't showing up. Perhaps it's because that version of the software wouldn't show the pause icon if the player boots up in paused mode.

Yes, I took 39 separate photos with 13 different lenses installed. I wanted it to be realistic.

I made a "rig" out of a hunk of old packing styrofoam, the kind that TVs and computers ship in. I cut notches in all the right places so that the player and the Canon camera would snick into place and be at the right distance and be in exactly the same position each time. There was also a certain amount of hot glue involved in the assembly of the rig, IIRC.

I also had a large cardboard box surrounding the rig with its top and one side loose, so that I could fold it over as a sun shade, and unfold it to allow direct sun. That's how I got the ambient sun shots versus the direct sun shots.

The discrepancy in the number of plays is because of the two separate working sessions, one for the factory lenses and one for the darkstorm lenses. I'm actually disappointed because the angle of the sun was different on the Darkstorm ones, because that session was months later. So my "realistic" thing was close but not perfectly accurate.