I am never buying non-DRM WMA music files again, even if they are advertised as NON-DRM/no protection. I've been able to play them on any multiple players without any problems, but still I have problems loading them onto Rio central, getting the "DRM not supported", even though they are non-DRM WMA music files. I'm thinking there is something wrong or old about the Rio central linux software. As for jemplode, it doesn't work when connected with usb even with jEmplode.dll. Only emplode software works with usb connection.

Non-protected/NON-DRM mp3 files bought from stores do work. So if you buy NON-DRM music files online, buy mp3 and NOT WMA files like for ex from amazon.com, etc, etc.

I've converted all those WMA music files I purchased to mp3 files to load onto the Rio central, but the quality is degraded since it's an addition compression/conversion process...which I am not happy about since I paid money for them and they are non-DRM and should work. But oh well....

If anyone figures out why non-DRM WMA files bought from stores can not load onto Rio Central but non-DRM mp3 files bought from stores can, please post on this forum. Thanks.