A few of my last cars have had an arieal socket like that ( BMW Audi and my mums peugeot ) so it is that type i don't know what it is called. I have never seen a bannana type to that type converter before but i am sure you can do it.

As to the id select look in the technical forum about it as there is some more mentioned there about it. Basically if you have two cars the empeg will know what car it is in for different eq settings i think

As to the silk screen printing Why it is going to be lurking in everyones dash board no ones going to see it. I don't think it will increase brand awareness i certainly hope you aren't going to start sticking words all over the front of the players.

But thanks for the update i hope that it sails through the alpha team testing it looks like a very neat little unit just hope you have got extension cables as i had an alpine head unit with a box that big hanging off the back for no reason and god was that a pain in the tits it fit into some cars.

Are they going to be sent out by serial number for those who want it or is it going to be first come first served