Actually, I just realised that if you don't have RDS the screen must look quite empty. RDS add's a scrolling show information line, station name, RDS indicator and probably other stuff as well.

Yeah, that's basically what I was referring to. None of the channels in my area (when I had my MK1) had RDS, so from what I remember it was a pretty empty display in radio mode.

I guess there really *ISN'T* much to display if there is no RDS info, I guess my complaint was that the space that was used just looked very barren.

Maybe should be moved to Wish Lists, but my perfect radio display would have the channel freq, the channel name (either RDS or entered manually), the current time (clock) and the antenna strength. It would be nice to have this in a type of "skin" format I guess, so that it wasn't just text in different locations. Maybe have borders or some such around the different bits of information.

It's hard to explain what I have in mind... if someone has a screen cap of the MK1 tuner and could post it, I could mod it up to give you guys a better idea of what I'm visualizing. :)

(O|||||O)