Originally Posted By: Architect Smurf
As for the IP address, it shows 192.168.x.x03, which is within the range of the router's DHCP server.

Well, that's good, it means that all the networking hardware is working fine. It won't have settled on an IP address unless it can get packets both to and from the DHCP server (the router). You don't need another hub. (Another thing you don't need to do, is obscure internal IP addresses using x's instead of the real values. Those addresses only exist inside your network, and cannot be used to hack into anything in any way.)

So troubleshooting has to move on to the software side of things. You said upthread "As far as configuring my router, I've tried enabling the DMZ and Port forwarding 2049 TCP, etc." -- please go and unconfigure all that. Traffic between your PC and your Receiver needs no special set-up on the router; that stuff is only for traffic which crosses the router, i.e. PC-to-Internet or Internet-to-PC. Then open a command prompt on your PC and type "ping 192.168.x.x03", except using the real IP address of course. You should get lines saying "Reply from 192.168.x.x03"...

Peter