Originally Posted By: Phoenix42
Matt, in what way? I don't recall having any difficult adding any of the application from their site, nor removing at a later stage. Or are you referring to adding an application that isn't already PortableApp-ized?

The last part you mention. I agree that it's a simple matter to install and remove their own software packages, but when you start putting your own apps on there, it gets really screwy. Plus it doesn't give you any control over how they're ordered, which drives me nuts. Basically it appears that the launcher scans the programs folder for any EXE and puts it in the list. Some of my apps have a few EXE's but not all need to be accessed, yet they all get put in the list. In general there's no configuration of the launcher built in. I may give it another try, though. For now I've been "installing" their apps to my desktop (it only creates a folder wherever it "installs"), and move it over to my portable drive.

I am going to put together a PortableApps drive for my wife, though. She can take it to work and actually use useful applications on her locked-down desktop. They won't even let her install flash on her machine.