Originally Posted By: Boelle
i have given up on it and are just telling plain out how i feel about him. after 3-4 email which he have read with no response i jst had it.. how can a firm stat alive with that way of doing things?

Heh. Two things:

1. Big companies can be insanely slow at responding to anything. I've been dealing with one particular large company for the past two years -- where they pay for my time to do things for them -- and any email to them takes between 2 and 4 *weeks* for them to respond. Even for the simplest of things. Now *that* is insanity.

2. As someone else pointed out earlier in this thread, you appear to have applied a self-centered approach to this: "release the code because I/we want it". Rather than, "here's how releasing the code will benefit youi". And if a case cannot be built for the latter, then there's simply no point.

Companies need to be presented with good reasons for them to *do* things, as they already begin with more reasons not to do them. If there are no or insufficient benefits to the company, then they simply won't be interested. I don't see where the current approach has even attempted to persuade them otherwise.

Cheers