Great bike from a technical point of view, but not my cup of tea. Oh, if I were commuting by train or bus or worked higher than the ground floor I would have one of those in the blink of an eye, but I'm more into performance than utility.

Titanium frame, carbon fiber wheels, 16 gears, about 19 pounds in race trim (it is loaded up now with stuff like tool bag, mirror, lights, water bottle, bell, pump, lock & cable, computer, etc.) and F A S T. My son used to be a semi-pro racer (raced in Europe, trained with Greg LeMond) told me that it was the fastest bike he'd ever ridden. (This was years ago, and there are lighter, faster bikes now.) I think it is wearing out, though, because every year it goes slower than it did the year before. smile

Sadly, it is completely unusable on the cobblestone streets here in Ajijic. It takes so long to get to the cyclopista which is nicely paved that for any trip less than 10 miles my mountain bike gets there faster. 4 MPH on the cobblestones on the road bike; 20-25 MPH (downhill) on the mountain bike, which has full suspension front and rear on fat tires.

tanstaafl.

Attachments
RoadBike.jpg