Originally Posted By: frog51
On a normal day I have about 25 cards I need to carry (which does increase sometimes)

Woah! And sometimes you have to carry more? Wow, that boggles my mind. Are there seriously 25 cards that you HAVE to carry with you at all times? How many of those are things like grocery club cards? I have those at two grocery stores, but I have never once used the cards that came with the membership. The tiny hassle of entering my phone numbers on those occasions is more than made up for by not carrying around those additional cards.

Perhaps you need an audit of those cards sometime?

Quote:
and photos of the family and a range of other bits and pieces

I of course would never tell someone to not put photos of their family in their wallet, but I find that this is another thing that can be accomplished better with a phone. I just keep an album on my phone of photos like the type you'd keep in your wallet. So when someone asks to see a photo of my wife, I can use my phone and show them my favorite photo from our wedding. And they don't take up physical space in my wallet.

Quote:
but I never carry money in a wallet

No wonder! I don't think I'd be able to fit a single bill in a wallet like that smile

I jest, though. My father was someone who kept a fat wallet. He had at least that many cards on hand all the time, along with a month's-worth of receipts and such. I never knew how he was able to keep that in his back pocket and still sit down!