Seeing Dignan and Drakino mention podcasts in the Android thread makes me realize I'm not alone in loving podcasts. In fact, they are the death of my empeg, which I only use in Aux mode to pipe me glorified talk shows into my car. Podcasts seriously have taken over my life.

Which podcasts do you love?

My favorites:
This Week In Tech - insightful and funny divergent discussions on technology with tech luminaries.

This Week In Google - great insights into the future of media, the social internet, and more.

Security Now - MUST LISTEN! a graduate level course on computer security, encryption, and lately, the fundamentals of processor architecture.

This Week in Computer Hardware - an overview of video cards, SSDs and processors.

This Week in Startups - not a TWiT network show. an unapologetic and informative trek through web entrepreneurship.

My standbys, which I rarely have time to listen to:
Car Talk - hysterical car repair show. set your podcatcher to download and save these, since they only make two episodes at a time.

Wall Street Journal What's News - today's headlines read so fast you can't comprehend them.

MarketWatch Morning Stock Talk - morning insights into the stock market.

Buzz Out Loud - CNet's funny daily tech roundup.

Tech News Today - TWiT's daily tech roundup.

RunAs Radio - quality interviews with major Windows and IT pros.

Quick and Dirty Tips Network:
Money Girl - personal finance tips
The Winning Investor - investing concepts defined
Grammar Girl
Get It Done Guy
Modern Manners Guy

Because vocabulary is directly related to success in the workplace:
The WordSmart WordCast
Just Vocabulary

The Disciplined Investor - somewhat biased rants on advanced investments. the original podcast of QDT's Winning Investor.

Mixergy - interviews with entrepreneurs.

Digital Photography Tips from the Top Floor - you know, I've never really listened to this, but I've been downloading it for a year.