By music management I didn't mean managing and copying music to my iPod or iPhone. It sticks really badly at that too. smile

But to simply navigate a list of all my music and being able to search for music within my collection, plus making adjustments to tags, it works rather well and it's the best thing available on the Mac. Likely because no one else is taking the time/effort/expense to make something better as the market would be small what with everyone already using iTunes.

It's been getting steadily worse since version 7 however with the exception of the time in 8.x or maybe 9.x where they added the ability to set sorting tags on multiple tracks at once. Version 7 is when the concept of full albums really came about for iTunes and since then Apple has just been making the UI more encumbered with garbage while also removing or crippling what it previously introduced. The new album art list view touted by Steve at the last iTunes event was a giant step backwards from what they already had in iTunes 7. Now you can't see album art on any album/single that has 5 or fewer tracks. Plus unless you have super short album names, those all get truncated as well.

Never mind that you don't actually get to see any album art or change to any view but a plain list when browsing music on an iDevice. And then there's the infernal and multi-hour scan for "gapless" iTunes must do whenever tracks are added.

Every now and then I check out the next purported "iTunes killer" like Songbird or DoubleTwist. I end up deleting them fairly quickly because even the thought of their archives sitting on my drive somewhere gives me chest pains. That's how bad all the other software is (that's available for the Mac). The program you linked looks interesting, but it's Windows only and I'm not that interested in firing up a virtual machine to manage music. smile