Okay, I read it again, and it did come off as a little crazier. I guess I wasn't a fan of either writer smile And for some reason I just really dislike the nickname "Macalope." I don't know why it grates on me smile (know, it's not because the word "Mac" is in there)

But I will say, some of the things she talks about have been stated by other tech journalists. Many of the podcasters I listen to have thought the iPad 2 was mostly incremental improvements in hardware. They stop there, though, and don't minimize its importance or how well it will do despite those incremental improvements like she did. But they definitely have talked about the hardware being something that could easily be surpassed.

In the end, I'm actually surprised that Ms Noyes didn't harp on the one area that most reviewers have: the quality of the cameras. Every review I've seen (that wasn't from the Grubers of the world) has panned the cameras. Again, they don't say that's an impediment to the iPad 2's success, they just point out that the cameras are awful, and that Apple decided not to put the iPhone's cameras in there.

Anyway, I'll concede this one, Bruno wink She's definitely incorrect. I didn't even agree with her the first time I read it. I mean, even this Google fanboy knows that the Xoom has zero chance of making a dent in the iPad's market share smile