Yet again, I need some search help. Apparently I've lost all my Google/Amazon-fu because I can't seem to find anything these days.

Back when I was living at home in high school, my parents had the bathrooms redone. Because I've always been such a gadget nut, my dad decided to put something cool in my bathroom's shower.

Basically, there was a panel with three buttons. On/off, up, and down. Next to these there was an LED (or something) readout. To turn the shower on, you pressed the "on/off" button, and not only would the shower turn on but it would automatically heat up to a preset 98 degrees. You could press the up and down buttons to change the temperature.

The only other knob in the shower was just a diverter to switch between shower and bath, like normal.

For some reason, I can't for the life of me find equipment like this anymore. I don't know if there was something fundamentally wrong with the design or what, but it seemed to work fine in our house...

Can anyone find anything like this? It's hard to explain why it was so awesome, but it really was. I loved the consistency of knowing exactly what the temperature was going to be, and how it would adjust for changes in the incoming water temperature. I'd definitely consider installing one in my own shower (I know a good handyman/plumber).

I'd appreciate some Google-fu assistance...