The sense of entitlement just amazes me- so many complainers about how Bioware did a staged rollout for early access when I thought it was great. When you pre-ordered they said you'd get up to 5 days early access- some people ended up getting 7 and it looks like just about all pre-orders will get at least 4. Not a bad deal, but people are upset that other people are getting in before them.

I got in, played for four hours with no queue, no competing with others for mobs, and no lag. It doesn't bother me in the slightest that 90% of the pre-orders got to play before I did.

I'm convinced a lot more people would be happy in this world if they would not let their neighbor's good fortune affect the enjoyment they get out of something.

So far, I've gotten just about as far as I did in Beta- still having a blast and love both the IP as well as the story driven format. I will say that space combat looks really lame and I may not even try it, but that's a small thing- maybe they'll even fix it later.