Surface: I am just sold to the concept. Completely.

I love virtually everything of this thing. It's a tablet form factor, and it's a real PC. And there's a thin cover/keyboard.

And it has Windows 8 which I've come to just >>love<< on both a Lenovo X200 laptop, and on a Asus Nettop, even without a touch screen, and even as a HTPC where the big tiles are just so good on a large Tv screen. I mean, most/all things many hate I just love, which I fing intriguing. The catch-all corners, and the new so-hated-by-many start screen which is just so good and fast, the absence of clutter anywhere, the speed at which you now reach most settings and advanced features, it just good. One for all, the right-click menu you get when you have the pointer at the bottom left, just includes all of the reasons why I would still use the Start button, but it saves you all the submenus and intermediary windows. If they only addressed the Network and Sharing Center crazyness that same way.

in any case, I can't wait to get one, and I am afraid to admit to myself I'll be willing to spend money on it.

I even find it good looking, which is usually never the case for most laptops/ultrabooks/tablets unless it's Apple (which I end up disliking in other more relevant ways, but still find beautiful).

On the other end, I just don't get the RT version. I will never consider it. I dislike just as I do the iPad. Yes, admittedly it comes with a serious version of Office in a dignifying desktop environment, which makes it a bit less useless, but still, no, thanks.

One thing: why it does not come with Thunderbolt?! That's disappointing.
MK2a #040103216 * 100Gb *All/Colors* Radio * 3.0a11 * Hijack = taympeg