Well, one problem and one question really... I know there are a lot of iOS users here as well, so I figured I'd ask here first...

I've recently purchased a new iPad Air. I already had an iPad 2 and both my wife and I have an iPhone 5. The iPad Air, the iPad 2 and my iPhone all use the same AppleID, mine. My wife's iPhone uses her own AppleID. All very logical.

Now, I've had automated App updates enabled for a long time, so it's been a while since I had to update an App manually. This morning I see the App Store icon on the iPad Air shows a notification for 2 updates. Not thinking much about it, I go to the App Store -> updates and press 'update' on both Apple. The App Store password is asked. I enter it. It gets denied. Huh? It's only then I see that my wife's ID account is provided and the iPad asks for my wife's password and not mine. Double huh??? I check on the iPad which Apple ID it's registered with currently (configuration -> iTunes and App store), and it's still correctly registered to my ID. I logout the ID, and re-log in with my ID and password. I then return to the App Store updates, and try again. Again, my wife's ID's password is asked!!! Now, I can very easily enter my wife's password, but that's not the point. Why does my iPad, running on my ID, ask for my wife's password for two Apps that I installed in the first place?? This is a mystery to me. Any ideas? Google searches turned up empty.

The second thing I'd like to ask is this: if you ever purchased/installed something through the App Store, the App Store keeps remembering that, even if you've uninstalled the App. Sometimes this is handy, but most of the times it's not. I've got two kids and install a lot of those freebie games. These usually don't last long and get removed pretty fast again. I'd like to also completely remove them from my Apps list, in other word, get them scrapped from the "not on iPad" list as well, since they are getting too large in number and I'm never going to install them again anyway.
Anybody knows how I can do that?

Thanks!