SPF Wise, this helped me fix and build out mine: http://www.openspf.org/SPF_Record_Syntax

GMail ended up flagging my domain a bit due to two factors: the report as spam emails from the board to moderators with GMail addresses and those notices going out over IPv6. At the time my SPF records only validated for the IPv4 address of the server.

Once I added IPv6 AAAA records for my server, these two SPF records made the most sense for my setup:

Name:@ Type:TXT "v=spf1 mx mx:miniinfo.net -all"
Name:mail Type:TXT "v=spf1 a -all"

This means that if the root of the domain (miniinfo.net) record is accessed, it says anything defined as an MX record for my domain is also valid for sending mail from my domain. The MX record resolves to mail.miniinfo.net. The second spf record ensures that anything with an A record for mail.miniinfo.net is valid. It was slightly unclear if that meant it would also check AAAA records, so currently I have an ip6: entry in both records. I'll look to simplify it during a mail migration later this year.

The Freshbooks issue is understandably frustrating, since you likely can't get the server logs from their mail server that would help indicate why AOL is dropping them. Does your own SPF record contain this exactly?
Code:
include:_spf.freshbooks.com

I'll reach out in PM, because I think I spotted an issue with your record.