smile

Ok, so far I am very happy with it.
I am still in the process of installing all I need, but I've been 90% operational since 1 hr after starting to setup the phone. That is good.

Greatest annoyance: I could not migrate WhatsApp chats to Android. Media was no problem.
In spite of all I've tried and read, there seem to be no way to migrate chats from WP to Android. I'll keep exploring this as I have time, but I am not sure it is worth spending time on it.

Surprisingly, the few apps I am failing to fully replace are... games! While fewer of course, Games in the Microsoft ecosystem are often really top quality. I just assumed EVERY game in the Microsoft store would exist in the Game Store, with the exception of some Microsoft xBox series ones. That does not seem to be the case.

There are few games I've always enjoyed to have in my phone in spite of my unfortunately little time to play. They do not exist in Android and replacements I've found are not so good.

So maybe you can recommend something?

1. Geo-defense
Best tower defense game I've played. What is an Android recommended equivalent?

2. Implode!
Best building demolition game I know. Any recommendation for Android?

3. Bridge constructor
Self explaining. What is the best in Android?

4. Risk!
The classic, original Risk! game from Hasboro. How can i NOT exist for Android?! Oh well...

Thanks guys!

Edited by Taym (19/07/2016 00:50)
MK2a #040103216 * 100Gb *All/Colors* Radio * 3.0a11 * Hijack = taympeg