I often come to the empeg board when I come across a "that can't be" problem. Tonight I have one.

I help administer the Office 365 accounts of a church. I only recently switched them over to it and it's been going well. But now they're asking for the ability to share their contacts and calendars, and I've spent the last hour trying to figure it out. From everything I can find, it is flat out impossible to access shared contacts and calendars on mobile devices. This is absurd to me.

I would assume that sharing contacts in a small business would be a no-brainer, and I'd expect to be able to do it on mobile devices as well, but apparently that's not the case. I'm hoping there's someone here who deals in Office 365 management (or knows someone who does) and can tell me what to do.

So far, the only solution I've come across is to create a new user (at an additional cost/month), and add that user to every mobile device of every user. This is annoying and inefficient, and I can see a lot of problems with it.

Does anyone know of an actual solution?