Hi,

I couldn't find an answer through a search of our forum, couldn't find anything.

I would like to combine three each 2TB drives onto a single 6TB Drive in Windows 7. All I could find on the Internet was Spanning or Striping my existing drives. I want to remove the older 2TB Drives and replace them with a single 6TB Drive. That's why I have come to the "mountain".

If possible I would like to keep the partitioning to retain the existing paths on the drives. I am okay with a flat drive so long as the pathing and Registry are made compatible in the new single drive.

I have the EaseUS programs and thought they might be able to do it, but they can't per their chat line.

Do you know of a way to do this either through Windows 7 or Linux? I have downloaded Linux Mint 18 to use as a DVD boot if that is the right way to go.

Also, I want to use a Seagate ST6000DX000 for this. I bought two drives so I could do my monthly back up. Does anyone have data on this drive being good, bad, reliable or unreliable?

Thanks,