Originally Posted By: snowcrash
</Remember>
"Hatchables are a mess. These people need to be looked at! Typical Chinese JUNK! NOT ACCEPTABLE!
</End Remember>

OK, the need to blurt a non-post II can attribute to (Now Legal in Washington State) psychoactive lemon sours. Tyically my train of thought falls apart, but I still think I'm clever for a bit. So then maybe I place a clever bookmark on the one BBS where my password still works.

I had the local TV news for a bit and they had a big report on a sometimes-defective novelty product. I started to think "Can you make a faux Trump tweet out of a given news story? Could you use AI? Does it already exist? I'm looking for a fake news Trump Tweet emulator. The Trumpulator (term already coined).

A problem is that most any tweet you might generate is alredy out there already in some form. Anything you might imagine is already returning hits on the Web. Search for "trump moon landings fake" and you get relevant hits.

I am struggling to come up with something that could true, false or near-true, but that is also NEW.

Say:

My guy Bob, who is sooo smart! Greenlight to deploy Trump Plaza as South China Sea base. Super Smart Bob!

Or:

Signing order today. 280 for Exec Branch and all DoD! Ever see a bigger example of American Power?!?!!!!