I don't know of any software that will do this automatically.

In all cases, it requires user intervention, i.e., you have to listen to the silent gap between the last track and the bonus track, and write down the time index numbers where you want to split the file.

I haven't yet seen any ripper software that automatically detects this situation an builds the tracks correctly to begin with. I'm not sure it's even possible to do that, with the CD-audio format the way it is.

Here's how I handle the situation:

- Rip the album normally.

- Listen to the MP3 of the last track in WinAmp, while looking at the time counter. Make sure it's counting up, not counting down. (Click on the time counter to switch it between count-up and count-down mode.)

- Write down the time index for the end of the normal track. Give it a little "slop" at the end to cover the fadeout/decay at the end.

- Write down the time index for the start of the bonus track. Give it a second of "slop" at the beginning to cover the fact that you can't trim files to the exact start of a waveform.

- Use the "split a large MP3" feature of my GapKiller application, feeding it the time-index values I just noted.

- This creates three files: The normal track, a track of silence, and the bonus track. Throw away the silent track.

- If necessary, rename and fix the tags of the two properly-split tracks.