Tony: "Just buy an adapter (they are not expensive) from any stereo shop or from Crutchfield."

Tony, WRT the ISO adapter, what you can buy from Crutchfield (if you can tell Crutchfield a car model that applies*) and/or other stereo shops is a male adapter that is suitable for adapting an OEM head unit to a factory ISO harness connector as in the VW. They do not sell a female adapter as is needed to plug into the sled harness (if it arrives, as mine did, without the female plug). Like I say, it looks like installer.com *may* have the female ISO in their listing. I just happened to score at the junkyard first.

Jim

* I really like good old overpriced Crutchfield and have bought 80% of my car stereo stuff from them. You pay a premium, true, but get excellent service and adapter freebies. Be that as it may, when I called them (twice) to try to obtain a female ISO adapter, the customer service reps had no clue what I was talking about. Only after a prolonged discussion about "we got one that will connect to a VW" was it clear that they didn't offer a female. No big surprise. Their gig is to sell bits that adapt the Pioneers, Kenwoods, Sonys etc they sell *into* a VW, Audi, BMW.

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.