OK, so I've had them a week now, and I finally got to try them in the rain today, and all I can say is...

OMG these tires are amazing in the rain!!!

It handles almost exactly the same as it does on dry pavement. It's like the water is not even there. I'm not even joking.

The only bad part, is now I can't spin the tires in the rain at all. Not even a little bit. I'm gonna miss that... Making a left hand turn from a stop sign, and gunning it off the line, crank the wheel to the left and dump the clutch into second with it floored, and pitch the car completely sideways... Damn that was fun! Oh well... I guess that's what I get for buying sticky tires...

Side note: My car is all wheel drive, and has a limited slip on the back, so it's always had really good rain grip, but never like this... Not even close...

So anyway, I can't say these tires are as sticky on dry pavement as SO2 Pole Positions or some nice Kumho's, cause they're not. But they are pretty close. Which to me is amazing, considering they also kick ass in the rain.

Only one test left... Snow! I can't wait!

To give you guys a little more background, I have a bunch of friends who are way into autocrossing, so I've been lucky enough to get to check out many different cars, and many different tires. Fun stuff! If you've never been to an event, I recommend it. It's a great way to get to know your vehicle better, and check out other sick rides.

Now, if you really want to check out some sticky tires, go to an autocross event, and get a ride along in a juiced up car that's got a nice set of race tires on it... Street tires ain't got nuthin on those!

Loren-

Damn, that sucks! I guess since these are so expensive, they are only able to make a limited number of sizes. Maybe they will come out with more sizes later...? I hope so. I already know two other people that want to get a set, but can't 'cause they don't make their size... Lame.

Also, If you want to stick with all weather, you might want to check out the Pilot XGT Z4/V4. Those are supposed to be really good all weather tires. I've heard nothing but good things about them, and I know they come in more sizes. I was going to get a set of the Z4's until I found out about these ones.