In reply to:

I think the visuals work great, even if the players isn't playing dance music. The visuals, in my experience, react just fine to everything but the most quiet passages in the music. Even classical and acoustic folk music seem fine for me.

I respectively disagree. The genre of the song does not make any difference. It's the volume they were either recorded or ripped? at.

My songs have not been normalized so some are definately quieter than others, and therefore register less on some visuals. For example, on my favorite visual, SpectroLog 128, it barely registers on some songs (I only see the audio peaks), so I have to switch it to some other visual like hula-hoops. Even with the hula-hoops I'd like to have the ability to lessen their sensitivity sometimes. That visual looks really good during (normally) quiet sections when it paints little whisps across the screen with the occasional circle. Of course the difference in volumes between these tracks is alleviated by the auto-volume adjust, thank goodness.

And while we're on the topic of visuals, I'd like to reqest a new one: A simple all screen flash whenever the bass drum hits (to light up my interior ). That's it! Very simple.