One feature which I had really hoped would show up in 2.0b3, but doesn't look like it did (unless there is a secret key combo someone can tell me about or something)...is the ability to copy a playlist into another playlist...and have it automatically copy all sub-playlists as well..

For example, I have my artists sorted by artist/album (as most people do). Let's say I want to create a playlist of my favorite albums. If I copy an artist playlist...it shows up as a copy, but the thing is...what is inside it is an album playlist which is the same one as the original (not a copy). What this means is that if I were to remove a song from one of my favorite albums...it would also dissappear in the main artist/album playlist. I can understand that some people want it this way, but it would be nice if there was an option command or something whereby when I copy and paste a playlist I can choose to have it recursively copy all underlying tunes. I guess the possibility is there for an endless loop...and I'm not sure how to get around that...but there must be a way..

-steve