Chardmon,

Alright, at least with the Grand Cherokee (if you have the Infinity Gold system), there should be an Infinity amp underneath the left rear passenger seat. If you want to replace the current unit with an empeg, you already have the power there. As far as supplementing the current head unit with an empeg, you then have to deal with placement and all. Unless you have a desperate need for tapes (shouldn't with an empeg on board!), or you have a CD changer tucked away in the trunk (that's where the OEM units usually are in the Grands), I would say get a Chrysler oversize to standard DIN adapter from Crutchfield or the like. BTW: Only the base stereo in the Jeep and the T&C is Mopar, anything above that is Infinity, which is manufactured by Harman Kardon. If I were you, I would honestly drop the OEM head unit and use the amp to power the empeg. It is plenty powerful enough ;) With the T&C, you might be conceivably be able to mount the empeg in the center bin, but I'm really not sure of the dimensions of that console and how easy it would be to "fit" an empeg. Incidentally, the empeg has onboard volume control, so you would only need to be concerned with the line level between the amp and the empeg. Hope this helps...

Festus