Chardmon,

Well, after a brief search of harman international's site, I couldn't find much in the way of specs. They have some white papers on recent innovations, but not much in the way of a catalog or specification sheets for individual models, especially with OEM components. Everything with the Infinity name falls under harman's wing, whether or not that helps. If I had to guess, I would assume that the speakers at least are something on the order of Infinity Kappa's, though that's just a guess. Likewise with the amp, there might be power ratings printed on it, but I wouldn't count on it with an OEM. The head units are going to be custom for Chrysler. Crutchfield should have some specs on retail Infinity components, that might be a place to start. Also, call the Jeep or Chrysler dealers, you may get lucky and find someone (less "greasy" than a sales guy) who knows that stuff and could at least give you some numbers. I would try to *go* there, they might be more willing to help if you showed up instead of called. Try wandering down to the service area, and find someone in a coverall that's less dirty, he might be the guy who does the electronics ;)

Festus