Does anyone else get this problem, previously mentioned here?

- When you first start your car on a cool morning, you tune the Rio Car tuner module to an AM radio station on your way to work.

- As the car warms up, you begin to hear a sine wave tone, mixed in with the radio.

- The sine wave tone slowly changes in pitch, cycling from subsonically low, up to hypersonically high, and back down again. This slow cycle happens over a period of a minute or two before repeating.

- The sine wave tone changes in volume depending on how quickly your car warms up. If the car is very cold, the tone doesn't even appear until the car starts to get a little warm. Then as the car begins to warm up, the tone fades in and gets louder. But as the car gets fully warmed up, the tone fades out and eventually goes away.

- The tone is mostly audible on certain AM radio frequencies. For instance, I can hear it really well on AM 1530, but not hardly at all on AM 830. It does not happen at all on FM.

Anyone else had this? I've seen only one report of it (linked above), and it was in another Honda. I'm wondering if maybe it's something specific to my vehicle.

It's happened with two different tuner modules, so I'm pretty sure it's not a fault of the tuner itself.