Boy did you manage to completely miss the point of my post! You seem to be in "violent agreement" with what I said. Go back and read what I originally said. Slowly.

Yes I called the Ebay sellers schmucks.. Not because they're selling their Empegs, but because of the manner in which some were doing it. I saw blatant lies in some of the ads (which have since been corrected in the more recent ads.) I am fine with selling for a profit but not when you overvalue the product and post misleading information in the ads.

As a matter of fact, I have said several times (including in the post you replied to!) that the value of the Empeg will be determined by the market, and if someone pays a certain amount, it's worth that much. I even went so far as to say that I would expect to get more than $199 if I sold my own Empeg! What post were you reading?

How you managed to interpret my post as an attack against people auctioning their Empegs is beyond me. I was, in fact, criticizing the people who are bellyaching about not getting an Empeg at $199, and who are actually criticizing the people who are making money off of it. So I was actually DEFENDING peoples' rights to sell them.

Or, to put it more simply, if you aren't going to read my posts thoroughly, and are going to take me totally out of context, piss off, will ya?