Buttons seem to work correctly on my empeg with v132, except for the UP (cancel) button, which, when pressed during simple play mode, marks/unmarks the track instead of pausing.
Also, IWBNI the remote control could be resized too.
Question: what should be there in the middle of the page, below the empeg and on the right of the remote? I get a classic error saying "the page cannot be displayed" in IE6. Suggestion: what about the possibility to simply navigate in the tree structure, just like the http server does without this amazing html/java interface, and, alternatively, a list of the songs, playlists, etc.? I am sure you both already tought of this, but I just wanted to suggest anyway. Also, info like in displayserver (temperature, sm, ecc) would be nice too.
Finally, what about an option to chose your display color?

And now, let me just congratulate with you both for this AMAZING, SUPER application. I am enjoying it SO much! Thank you! Just thinking of what can be done, potentialy, with an entire web server here is super exciting! Bravissimi!

Edited: Ok, sorry, just read the notes in the zip by mandiola aabout the mailframe of the page. As usual I skipped it as well as a couple of essential posts... Still, my suggestions remain valid, and my congrat also . And, definitely, doing this in flash would be AWSOME.

Edited by taym (17/01/2002 19:30)
MK2a #040103216 * 100Gb *All/Colors* Radio * 3.0a11 * Hijack = taympeg