Given the change in scenery with the BBS lately, I'd like to make the following suggestions to PaulH and the rest of the decision-makers around here.

1. Create a new forum devoted to helping out new users, and make it the first forum on the main forums list. That way it'll be the first one new users see, and it will be clear where to go to get a question answered as soon as possible.
2. I think the next forum on the list should be Off Topic. The "General" forum kinda sounds like it's for "general" discussion, when in reality, it should be Empeg discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else. I think people see "General" and just throw their questions/comments out there.
3. With this in mind, I think General should be renamed "General Empeg Discussion" to make it more evident that it's for Empeg discussion, and other stuff belongs elsewhere.

Yes, I myself have contributed to some of the more off-topic threads lately, and if I had the power to move those threads into the Off Topic forum, I would have done so.... I love to discuss other things besides our wonderful car MP3 player here, but I think in the interest of making it easier for those who are coming in search of Empeg information, I think things can be streamlined a little.

What's everyone think?