By extension then, the Integra is the preferred vehicle for adolescents who aren't secure in their gender and/or sexuality.

Really, this has gone beyond juvenile...it's gotten offensive. I drive a Jetta. I'm also 6'1", 260lbs, and in a long-term monogamous relationship with a member of the opposite sex. I lift weights. I also happen to enjoy musicals, gourmet food, fine art, and audio entertainment that goes beyond the need to include an expletive or depiction of violence every other bar. Does that make me "gay"? Are you going to pull up next to me in your riced-out, lowered Integra with the "R-Type" sticker on it and try to intimidate me and demonstrate your dominant, alpha-male heterosexual urge by revving your engine and yelling insults at me? Do you feel in some way intimidated by the fact that there are men who actually *like* driving the Jetta, and -- horror of horrors -- perfer women? Or do you just feel threatened by those who are sexually attracted to members of the same sex?

HA HA!
Reminds me of some idiot who this past summer pulled up along side me in his mid eighties accord hatchback with yellow racing stripes, a type R badge, and the word "newspeed" in bright yellow across the windshield. In a pathetic attempt to pick me up, offered me "one of these for two of those" pointing at my car.

And speaking of "chick" cars, I sold about 15 beetles last year. 3 to women in their mid 20's, two to gay couples, and 6 of them to some really BIG guys who no one in their right minds would pick a fight with. It's a great car for bigger people (and my 6'8" boyfriend fits in one better than he does in his eldorado)

Or maybe he's just bitter because gays make more money and are more educated than the heterosexual population.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." -Susan B Anthony