The bag is snugly empeg sized, made from nylon with a handle that allows for vertical or horizontal carrying. There is an accessories pocket on the front, and both compartments are fastened with zips.

I'm sure rschofiel won't mind me quoting his feedback (he's had a carry case since Christmas - one of only two at large, the other having been stolen at Comdex!).

--- Begin Quote ---

I have some comments regarding the carry case if you are interested. I have been using it now since Christmas (joy! no more wet empegs!) and I have become quite impressed with the build quality. It is well stitched and very strong; I especially like the fact that strap braiding extends all the way round the bag body - nice safe feeling. The material choice is the business - and it is absolutely waterproof. I managed to take it out on the first day in an appalling rainstorm and in spite of walking round the shops with it for an hour, the contents were bone dry (I wasn't!). The padding of the bag is excellent - just right. The dimensions are also just right for the mark 1. Any bigger, and I suspect it would have been slopping around in the bag. So on the bag, well done.

--- End Quote ---

Rob goes on to point out that the accessory carry pocket on the front is too small to comfortably fit a power supply and mains cable - we'll reconsider the design of this.

Rob