Ok, now that I've had a few minutes to play with V5, here's whats left on my wishlist. This includes all previous items I've mentioned too so you don't have to go through my other posts too.

Cosmetic bugs:
- Bottom of "Current Move" and "Current Key Frame" don't line up
- Bottom of "Body Part" doesn't line up with "X Pos" & "Y Pos"

Wishlist:
- Warn before quitting with unsaved changes
- Drag whole person option (ALT+drag?)
- Select multiple points to drag at same time (CTRL+click; drag?)
- Copy Move
- FTP upload status... maybe in unused lower left (not that it takes time to upload, just a confirmation that it did it)
- Rotate on X, Y & Z axes
- Scale on X & Y axes
- Default empeg network name of "empeg"
- Require mouse to grab an anchor point before dragging
- Options -> Snap to Grid (shows faint grid in preview)
- Options -> Grid Size (default 10?)

Wishing for the stars:
- Export/Import to/from CSV or TAB delimited file. Chosing this would only export the current move and it would have a row for each frame. The columns would be all the fields of data. This would let you export a move, load it in Excel and play with the numbers using any trig functions you want. Then import back in to Flance Edit to see how it looks.

Someone's going to complain (not me) that Delete shouldn't be a shortcut for delete frame. They're going to say that they were trying to use the delete key to change the X or Y positions, and didn't want to delete the frame. Here's my reply: Since there's a delete confirmation dialog, you don't lose any data by accident. With a max of 3 digits, it's not that big of a deal to just move right and use backspace. Even if you're in the habit of using delete more often than backspace, you'll get used to it soon enough when a dialog pops up everytime you forget and hit delete. I say keep it the way it is.

hmmm... what to draw next?