Software: Emplode Beta11
Hardware: Mark II empeg 60gigs so to be 120gigs
----------------------------------------

Hello Readers
I am using the Emplode Pin system as a way to index my +1600 cd I have in my CD collection. when I entered in some of the pin numbers that I have choosen it does not keep the value enter. I have entered in about 100 thus far and now when I go to enter more it gives me a bogus number after I press "apply" or "ok".

My Pin number system goes like this

I have choosen a 7 digit Pin number system xxx xxxx
One of my playlist is as follows
Artist -> [ABCD] -> all of the Artist with names from A - D follows

So under each Artist I may have several CDs from that Artist
So lets use the Artist "Cameo" and it will have a Pin # of 3 digits ex: 123
If a user enters in "123" and press ok on the remote they will get to listen to all of Cameo (5 CDs). very "Quick" and to the point...

The other 4 digits work like this:
The next 2 digits indicate which album of the artist Cameo you want to play (1-5)

The last 2 digits equal which track of that CD you wish to hear. I choose to use the Pin number system because I have +1600 CDs and it's hard for me to tell my riders everything I have on my player So with a CD listing in the car a user and look thru it and choose to hear all of an artist or just a certain song.

But right now it looks like the Pin Number system is broken in Emplode or am I doing something wrong. Also what is the biggest number I can put in the Pin numbers is 7 digits okay or to much.

So now my riders are stuck listening to what I want to hear or choosing to watch a DVD or TV tuner while going to Vegas.

Please Help...

Ernest