To do dual digital requires an external TMDS controller. The Radeon 8500 chip has only one built in. We don't currently have a retail card with two digital outputs.

I'm not positive, but I thought the NV also needed an external TMDS controller for dual digital. Anyway, you'll get a better display with our cards regardless. Anyone thinking different can meet me outside.

Yes, cards can be flashed to work in a Mac or PC. If you wanted to go from PC to Mac it would be easier from my perspective. I'm on the Mac team and may be able to get some magic worked out. Going the other way... Well, that could be a right pain in the ass because I don't think I know any of the PC bios guys. Our PCI solutions are limited to the original Radeon btw. Let me look into this on Monday for you (one way or the other).

Do you currently have two digital-only panels? Because every dual-mode panel I've tried so far has an amazing display even when connected through VGA. And we can certainly do both heads at over 1600.

You should see the card driving IBM's new display at 3840x2400. Sweet.

PM or email me at the end of the weekend so I can reply directly. Don't want to start a GFX card religious thread.

Bruno