I think I'll cash in on the train here and mention that the misgivings and commentary by one remarkable moron should not be taken as a view of the community as a whole. I, for one, am profoundly impressed at the amount of time and effort you have put into this project that has no real financial gain for you, and presents you only with the satisfaction of a job well done.

I sincerely hope that you will reconsider and continue your development, for I believe that the hijack kernel is very nearly at the core of this international aftermarket development team we've got assembled here. Any failure to continue along its vein by some dedicated indivdual or driver will probably result in the stagnation of this community, and ultimately, the stagnation of development at all. After all, any hack I install must be compatable with the existing hijack kernel, otherwise I won't install it.

Without this integration and development efforts that you have willingly contributed in the past, I fear that not only the community will be at a loss for a next logical step, but will also have lost an invaluable contributor.

Whatever your decision, thank you kindly for your efforts in the past to establish and troubleshoot this fantastic piece of work.

Most sincerely,

Chris