Here is an issue that I am having. I posted it on the AudioGrabber forum, but I think it is more of a WIn2K issue and oddly reminds me of the track order bug in 1.01.

Using AG 1.81 w. external LAME and Windows 2000. When I highlight a .wav file in a folder, hold down the shift button and click another .wav file (to select say.. 10 .wavs) and then drag into AG, the last .wav selected is never converted. I have now had to disable the "delete mp3 when finished" feature until I manually verify that each and every mp3 was created (or else I'd have to re-rip). This has really slowed down my productivity. The .wav files are not corrupt because if it fails the first time, usually I can drag just that one .wav and it DOES work.

[Not sure if this is related] Something I noticed is that after I select a group of .wav's this way and I drag into the AG program, one of the file icons is not highlighted. (ie, the title of the .wav is still highlighted and so are all the other .wav's - but just one icon is white). The one that ends up not being highlighted is the one I "dragged" the group with. (sorry - wish I knew more descriptive terminology) [/NSITIR]

As an experiment, I just tried the "Create mp3" fuctions (File-->Create MP3) instead of the click-and-drag meathod and it is doing the same thing (ie: not converting the last file selected but deleting the .wav)

I've done a screen capture to show what I'm talking about. Let me know if I should post it.

My setting is: "%s %d --alt-preset standard"