Paul,

I've got a 20 gig and a 12 gig drive in my box. It's almost full, so the database file it has to delete is pretty large, but I'm sure it's nowhere near as large as yours.

I was guessing size related, too, but at 32 gig, mine's certainly not even on the big end of the scale in my book.

My unit is Mark 2A also FWIW. If it is indeed size related, whatever might fix it for you would surely benefit all of us, since you're definitely on the bleeding edge sizewise.

For now, I made some ;@WORK entries in my config.ini to set reservecache to 100 and turn off the servers. I figure that when it breaks I can just yank the power, switch Hijack to Work mode and sync again. Later, when I have patience to endure the fsck, I'll figure out how to reliably break it, and what settings can reliably fix it.

The idea of setting Hijack into Work mode to make my syncs successful reminds me of when friends and I at work would try to debug really difficult problems. After someone had spent hours trying to fix it, someone else would invariably ask if they had considered setting work to true.