Nobody else has reported lockups... Having said that, I wouldn't be terribly surprised. Maybe it's running out of memory? I think you might have to add a ReserveCache entry to your config.ini to save some RAM for 3rd party apps, depending on what else you've got running.

Actually, I haven't tested any of my apps with the newer Hijack versions (I'm still on 269 I think) so I dunno what's happening. The other fellas tell me that the changes shouldn't cause any problems with the "old way" of binding to menus, but I haven't had a chance to test it.

If you keep getting lockups and it's not a memory issue, let me know. Anything special you were doing when you were playing? There is a bug where if you narrow down the questions a lot (like you choose a very narrow difficulty range and/or enable a small number of categories) it won't be able to find any questions that fit those parameters. It's not smart enough to give up if there are no questions that match.. Maybe I should add something to fix that.