Hi John,

In reply to:

Any chance of us getting the 8 point font the player and hijack use (or something like it) in the next release? What about anti-aliased fonts? (you couldn't change the shade on these of course, except maybe inverted.)

I figured that the fonts I supplied are a bit lacking. I came up with them myself, but they are far from perfect. It's pretty easy to add fonts if I have the bitmaps. If anybody is kind enough to donate graphics files (e.g. a single gif file showing every character) they would like for the built-in fonts I will consider adding them.
Another alternative is to read the font files used by the player. If someone can give the the details needed to do this then I will consider implementing this approach.

In reply to:

I think there's an error in you documentation, but I doubt it will matter to many people. The sizes of the fonts as reported by getTextHeight() are 3,5, and 6 point, but the .h file says 3,4, and 5.

Good spotting. Will fix in the next release.

In reply to:

Oh, I thought of another interesting thing to consider implementing, but it might not be worth your time.

Interesting idea. Whether I get around to doing this or not is hard to say. As you say, speed isn't much of an issue so for most apps using the clipped methods all of the time probably wouldn't be much of a waste.

In reply to:

Anyway, thanks so much for putting this together. It's really cool.

Thanks for the kind words. It's really cool for me to know that others are making use of my work.

Richard
--