Well, it's the one thing that Emplode does that jEmpeg doesn't, so for jEmpeg to be a true replacement for Emplode, I think it needs to be implemented.

I don't know how many people use Wendy filters - they are a bit of a pain to set up in Emplode, and this may be a barrier to their mass-acceptance. Every track must be individually selected, right-clicked to gain property access and then have it's flags set which isn't very cool. I'd really like to be able to multiple-select tracks and mass-set a Wendy flag on them all at once. (That's way it'd only take me 5 minutes to flag all of the tracks with lyrics that my 19 month old shouldn't be hearing!). It'd also be useful to be able to select a playlist and have jEmpeg recurse through it applying flags - in conjunction with the soup views, it would be very easy to set up "wife-hates" flags on the appropiate genres.

IIRC, there's also some player quirks with Wendy filters - with the current applied filter being lost under certain circumstances or something. I can't remember the details as I'd only just joined the commnuity when the discussions on this were taking place..(Tony!!?).. But I don't feel that this should stop jEmpeg from being able to create them, and might help add impetus for these quirks to eventually be ironed out.

Thanks for the great work