OK, here's what I did.

Ripped new CD (two discs) onto computer, and decided I'd give JEmplode a go for shoving them on the empeg, as I'd heard such good reports about it. JEmplode gave an error on Track 8 that it could not upload the file. Empeg rebooted and rebuilt it's DB.

Decided I'd have a go another day, I fired up emplode instead, and uploaded the rest of the files (these were going into Disc 1 and Disc 2 named playlists, inside the album playlist). All seemed to go OK, until I attempted to play said playlist. I like to be able to play the whole album (both discs) at once, and to do so, I go to the album playlist (which contains Disc 1 and Disc 2 playlists) and just select the play icon there.

Now, the problem is, it will only play the files in the Disc 2 playlist if I do this, not the Disc 1 playlist. However, if I specifically select the Disc 1 playlist, it plays the files in there fine.

OK, I thought, I'll just make a new playlist (called it disc1_1), and copy the files into that. Did that, tried again, still only played Disc 2.

Fine, I thought. Obviously the root playlist was corrupted (album name). So I created a new playlist with a temporary name, and copied the Disc 1 and Disc 2 playlists into that new playlist. Attempted to play that one, and... refused to play any songs from *either* playlist - just gave me the Now Playing screen with -/- for the number of tracks currently in the playlist!

Any ideas as to what is wrong? I imagine I can fix it by deleting completely and re-uploading, but I wondered if anything could be done to try and track down the root cause.

Cheers,

A.
Empeg Mk2a 128G with amber lit buttons kit - #30102490

PhotoVancouver | Squamish, BC Webcam | Personal Website