I'm probably just being a bit anal in terms of the amount of disk space it would save, but I'd like to only see a track listed once when I use the remote to search.

No, you're not being too picky about it. I'd be the same way if I knew there were duplicates on my player.

It's just that if I was going to be that anal about it, I would have done the duplicate-removal before the stuff even got sent to the player in the first place.

I'd rather write a program to check through the exported playlist instead.

Anyone good with programming Excel macros? We could make a really cool dupe-checking macro and put it up on the Riocar.org site for everyone to use.

Better yet, we could do this: We could create an Excel spreadsheet that prompts for the name of the CSV file and imports it. Then it presents you with a menu of all sorts of useful functions: Dupe checking, stats on the songs, locating parent playlists, that sort of thing. We could keep expanding it to add new functions.

Then again, just thinking about it, this could be better implemented as additional features in Jemplode. It's open source, who wants to take a stab at it?