Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#132383 - 30/12/2002 03:14 Empeg for the converted (europe please)
thinfourth2
Pooh-Bah

Loc: The land of the pale blue peop...
Yes i have converted another to the cause and he wants an empeg any in europe for sale mk2 or mk2a

#132384 - 05/01/2003 15:42 Re: Empeg for the converted (europe please) [Re: thinfourth2]
Audio
stranger

Loc: Italy
Hello, Paul!

If you (or actually your converted friend) are still interested in getting one MK2a, I might decide to sell my second backup unit.

The unit is a brand new 10Gb, never installed and never used either (only turned one to check that it works... and it does... ;-) ).
It's still within its warranty period (bought in the middle of Fabruary 2002). Serial Number: 030102668

Just two more things:

1) I had to pay an outrageous import tax (thanks to the italian Customs Officers :-) )... So please make me a decent offer... ;-)

2) I'm moving (will leave tomorrow morning) to Germany (Munich) for work (while my Empeg stays in Italy, where I lived so far). So that would mean that the whole selling process cannot be really immediate (I'm not bringing the unit with me in Germany tomorrow, since I don't know whether you are interested in buying it and I do not have my own flat in Munich for at least one more week... At the moment I live in a Hotel...)

In the next week I won't be able to check my mailbox everyday, but I'll try to do my best... ;-)

Bye for now,

Alberto

#132385 - 05/01/2003 16:50 Re: Empeg for the converted (europe please) [Re: Audio]
thinfourth2
Pooh-Bah

cool i shall phone him and see what i can get done

#132386 - 17/01/2003 19:08 Re: Empeg for the converted (europe please) [Re: thinfourth2]
Audio
stranger

Loc: Italy
Hi!
I finally have some time to have a look at the board messages...

So... Has your friend already got a hold on his new toy?
IŽll bring my spare to Germany next week, since I finally got into my new flat. Now I would have room for many more Empegs!!! ;-)

bye for now,

Alberto

#132387 - 18/01/2003 03:46 Re: Empeg for the converted (europe please) [Re: Audio]
thinfourth2
Pooh-Bah

don't know shall phone him today