Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#144492 - 19/02/2003 11:19 charcoalgray's xml bug... but more than it seems
old hand

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
some background. latest hijack/b13 installed, w/ 2 hdds. i have used jemplode exclusively for the deduping feature.

i am seeing that in the playlists page.. if i go into any playlist, not all of the songs are listed. i decided to delve deeper, and look up the fids that were shown... and i've found that the tag file of the song is in drive0, but the main track file is not.

so i've narrowed it down to two things...

1) hijack's xml functions gets confused if it has the tag fid on one drive and the music fid on the other... and
2) jemplode must be doing something wrong w/ the tag fid thats causing this in the first place.

probably doesn't affect much of you, but all the jemplode users let me know if you're experiencing the same thing.

#144493 - 19/02/2003 12:31 Re: charcoalgray's xml bug... but more than it see [Re: image]
mlord
carpal tunnel

Loc: Canada
That's weird.

There is no requirement for the tune and tag file to be together on the same drive (a Good Idea, yes, but not a requirement).

And Hijack always tries both drives (if necessary) when looking for anything in /drive?/fids/ via khttpd (but not via kftpd).

???