Hi guys...

well, well, well....next month we're starting our adventure journey in Australia so I decided to sell the empeg.

Have only be use a few months at home, never installed in the car so it looks as it was never used. Everything in it. Remote control, Car Sled, manuals, CDs, cables, etc...

We'll be taken the iPod with us, which will give us much more flexibility...

I'm now located in Ireland, I'll be leaving Ireland in about 10 days to drive to Spain with my car full of things and then I'll be there another 10 days or so....

Shipping in the EU is a bit easier but if anyone somewhere else want it, he/she can also have it.

I'll take PayPal or Money Transfer (have a bank account in Ireland and Germany) or WesterUnion...or something else you prefer..

Was thinking around 600 Euros ($600) + shipping .... you can contact me at my private email address [email protected] and if you want to follow our adventure take a look at our website which will be more uptodate in a few days (so much work now..wufff) www.livemyadventure.com